Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Days 13-17


Oops, I haven't been posting too often. Well, lots on which to report. Day 13 was Saturday. Another weekend, which means I need to figure out lunch and dinner. Lunch was straightforward, but for dinner were taking our friends out. We chose Rumi in San Carlos. They use local, sustainably raised foods so their changes pretty often. The service was great and so was the food! I got braised pork on a bed of brussel sprouts. It was very tasty! Our table ordered pitas and hummus and they also brought out bread with olive oil while we waited for our meals. It definitely took a lot of self control not to indulge.

We went to bed pretty late on Saturday and then I woke up first thing Sunday morning to catch the Man U v Arsenal match. Great game! I took a nap, then woke up for the playoff game. Not such a great game =( My feeding was pretty much a steady stream of snacks all day (veggies, guac, left over citrus chicken) mixed in with a lot of hard cider.

I woke up on Monday feeling pretty rough. I was probably still tired from not sleeping Saturday night, but possibly hungover? I had a GREAT salmon salad from Max's cafe for lunch. Then we had taco salad for dinner (no shells). Tuesday was coconut panang curry chicken from Dusita Thai for lunch and  Salmon with sautéed arugula for dinner. Then today I had chicken paneer again for lunch and then made chicken fajitas for dinner, which we ate on top of Cauliflower "Fried Rice" from Everyday Paleo.


I caught up on sleep Monday night, but I'm still feeling a little tired today. I'll see how I feel tomorrow. I've been doing fine mentally most of the week at least.

Meals (Day 13):
  • Breakfast: hard boiled egg
  • Lunch: Omelette
  • Dinner: Rumi Braised Pork ($30.00)
Meals (Day 14):
  • Lunch & Dinner: Snacking, left over citrus chicken ($0)

Meals (Day 15):
  • Breakfast: hard boiled egg
  • Lunch: Salmon Salad, Max's ($7.57)
  • Dinner: Taco Salad ($0)
Meals (Day 16):
  • Breakfast: hard boiled egg
  • Lunch: Chicken Coconut Panang Curry - Dusita Thai ($1.03)
  • Dinner: Salmon w/ Sautéed Arugula ($0)
    • Arugula on coconut oil and fresh crushed garlic pepper and italian seasoning
Meals (Day 17):
  • Breakfast: hard boiled egg
  • Lunch: Saag Paneer - Chaats & Curry ($1.07)
  • Dinner: Chicken Fajitas & Cauliflower "Fried Rice" ($0; pg 144)
Day 17 Chicken Fajitas and Cauliflower "Fried Rice"

No comments:

Post a Comment