Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 1

I've been toying with the idea of trying Paleo out for a while now. I started reading Everyday Paleo this weekend and got motivated enough to start things out this week. Hopefully this will be the first of at least thirty posts of a similar subject.

There's enough content on Paleo on the web (and I know very little currently), so I'm not going to to go regurgitating things. Rather, I plan on documenting just my meals, costs, and thoughts along the way.

Meals:

Breakfast: one hard boiled egg ($0.16)
Lunch: Embarcadero Salad - Hobee's (An entrée salad with spring mix, grilled breast of chicken strips, pears, apples, walnuts, dried fruit, and bleu cheese in a raspberry vinaigrette.) ($2.00)
Dinner: Ginger Beef with Mango Salsa ($15.03)

Cost Breakdown:

Breakfast - 1 egg =~ $2 / 12
Lunch - The cost after my company's contribution was $2.00
Dinner (all purchased at Whole Foods):

  • iStrip Loin NY $11.29
  • Mango $1.25
  • 1/4 Red Onion $0.49
  • Avacado $2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment