Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 3


Yummy eating today! Thai food for lunch and steak based food again for dinner. Prep time for dinner was a mess because I didn't have half of the ingredients I needed. Apparently this is going to take a little more foresight than my normal meal process.

Although I'm still not expecting to see many results, I felt OK today. Energy-wise, I was really tired this morning. I believe that's directly related to starting the Insanity workout routine and going to bed late again. Also, I've got a lot on my mind work-related.  Brain-wise, I had some good conversations and didn't feel murky at all.

Lunch was minimal, but dense. Plus, I got some bonus sashimi. I wasn't hungry at all during the day. I did have two orange juices and two coconuts juices though =) I brought some mandarin oranges to my desk, which laid untouched all day.

Meals:
  • Breakfast: Started the day with a hard boiled again, which didn't break in the pot =) ($0.16)
  • Lunch: Kang Kai-Nor Mai - Thai City (Red curry and coconut milk and bamboo shoots with chicken. (Medium Spicy)) ($2.17)
  • Dinner: NY Strip with Sun-dried Tomato topping & Warm Arugula Salad (Everyday Paleo pgs 66 & 127) ($20.34)
Cooking the bacon and scallions

The finished product - Yum!


Cost Breakdown:

Breakfast - 1 egg =~ $2/12
Lunch - $2.17
Dinner - (Whole Foods and Safeway):

  • Strip Loin NY $7.99
  • Lemon $0.00 (off the tree)
  • Sun Dried Tomato $2.69
  • Artichoke Hearts $3.35
  • Green Olives $0.23
  • Bacon $2.11
  • Scallions $0.17
  • Walnuts $2.30
  • Arugula $1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment