Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 4 & 5

Day 4 was a busy day! Had an intense workout in the morning, a soccer game right after work (with no subs!), and then attended a panel discussion after that -- not to mention forgot my pants in my friend's car and almost ended up going to the discussion in my soccer shorts! So, not much time for making dinner, but I made due.

Although, I was pretty worn out after the soccer game, I didn't feel totally exhausted. My head felt clear all day and I didn't zone out during at the event afterwards either. So, pretty positive on that front.

Today was an easy day. I skipped my workout in the morning because my knee was pretty sore from the game yesterday. So I slept in a little... and that was very much appreciated. Had another good day of thinking clearly and feeling both positive and energetic.  I didn't drink as regularly throughout the day because I got rid of my giant water cup and I've been lazy about getting up for water. I'm a little suspicious about the quality of the food from the buffet at lunch since I've been feeling a little gastro-bubbly since.

Meals (Day 4):

  • Breakfast: Hard Boiled Egg ($0.16)
  • Lunch: I had a very yummy and large Omelette with Smoked Salmon, Spinach, Onion and Goat Cheese from CafĂ© Epi to fill me up for later ($2.24)
  • Dinner: I grabbed a slice of meat lovers pizza at the event and ate the toppings. Then I snacked on the bag of mixed nuts I brought. Afterwards, we stopped at Chipotle, where I got a bowl with chicken (no rice), veggies, and guacamole. Mmmmm. ($7.90)
Meals (Day 5):

  • Breakfast: Hard Boiled Egg ($0.16)
  • Lunch: Company Buffet Lunch - Mexican. Chicken, Beef, Salad, Fajita veggies ($0)
  • Dinner: Hamachi Nigiri & Seaweed Salad - Uzumaki Sushi ($2.97)
Cost Breakdown:

Each meal was pretty much a fixed cost, since they were all pre-prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment