Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 10, 11, 12

This week's gone by in a flash! It probably helped having Monday off. Wednesday went pretty smooth. Raw Tuna on salad for lunch and I made beef kabobs for dinner - yummm. I let them marinate for 20 minutes or so before I laid them on the grill. Thursday, I had Indian for lunch and dinner. Tonight, it was luke warm chicken with salad (company lunch) and I made citrus & ginger chicken for dinner.

I've felt really good all week. I've been on-call all week, so it's been less brain intensive, but I've felt clear minded and energetic. Hunger-wise, I started bringing in left overs to work to eat as snacks. This replaces my usual dependence on mixed nuts and dried fruits. Waking up in the mornings, I also feel more limber and less sore, which is something I'm really happy about!

Meals (Day 10):

  • Breakfast: hard boiled egg
  • Lunch: Mixed greens with fresh tuna, hard boiled egg, green beans and tomato, House vinaigrette dressing - Pasta Q ($3.19)
  • Dinner: Beef Kabobs & Pear Salad (pg 63 & 129)
Meals (Day 11):

  • Breakfast: hard boiled egg
  • Lunch: Saag Paneer - Suraj Indian Cuisine ($4.28)
  • Snack: Beef Kabobs!
  • Dinner: Guacamole (with a fork); Malai Kofta - Una Mas; iChaat Cafe ($2.04)
Meals (Day 12):

  • Breakfast: hard boiled egg
  • Lunch: Mixed greens with bland chicken. Yuck.
  • Snack: Left over chicken from Monday night -- yum!!!
  • Dinner: Ginger & Citrus Chicken on Spinach(pg 49)
    • Green beans
    • Green Onions
    • Carrot Shoots
    • Celery
    • Coconut Oil
    • Squeezed lemon juice
    • Chicken




No comments:

Post a Comment